Pages

For Sale

Saturday, July 26, 2008

*F* is for...sketch for you to try Saturday!

Yep, it's Saturday and that means it's time for Jen's SFYTT! I had a really hard time with this one and I'm not sure if it was that I was trying to hurry or the creative juices weren't flowing or what, but after two different attempts, this is what I conjured up! So, I guess the *F* could stand for a number of things: frustration, fun or finally finished, he he! Don't get me wrong, I always enjoy my stamping time, and it's called a challenge because that's just what it is--a challenge, for peep's sake!


Don't forget to stop by these stupah-star blogs to see what the girls did with Jen's sketch!

Jen & her guest designer Jessie

Carole

Susan

Amy S.

Shannan

Supplies

Stamps: CHF For the Men

Paper: SU! River Rock DSP, River Rock, Whisper White, Rose Red

Ink: Craft White

Accessories: SU! Felt Fusion, My Pretties Kit pearls, sewing machine

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great!!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty!!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS card Amy!! Love it!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Love this sketch - you used it wonderfully!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...