Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

TCP Tuesday!


I was breezing by my friend, Carole's blog today and lo and behold it's TCP Tuesday, so I decided I'd play since I had a little extra time on my hands (er, I mean I made a little extra time...*anything* to keep Carole happy, snort!). I absolutely love The Cat's Pajamas (TCP) stamps, so you'd think I'd own a whole bushel basket full of 'em, but I have to admit--I don't. I do, however, have a handful, and since today's challenge involved the colors--olive, dark red and sky blue, which reminded me a little of Christmas/winter, I decided my cute lil' knitting pooch was purr-fect!


Mosey on over to Carole's blog for all the details on playing along with today's TCPTuesday challenge...

Supplies
Stamps: TCP Knitting Pooch, So Much Yarn
Ink: Palette Noir Black, Pomegranate, Old Olive, Soft Sky reinkers
Paper: Holiday Harmony DSP, Soft Sky, Old Olive, Fabriano Medioevalis
Accessories: buttons, Old Olive 5/8" grosgrain, blender pen, hemp, linen thread

6 comments:

Leigh OBrien said...

I love it, Amy! The layout is fabulous. Thanks for playing along!

Erin McKinney said...

Very cute! I love the layout and the color mix of the buttons~

Cindy Haffner said...

Love you layout and your colors, super job.

Julia Aston said...

Wonderful design! love the knitting pooch - I just got the sheriff and he is just so cute!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

LOVE this, Amy! Just delightful. And you know you always keep me happy!!! : ) (Except when you don't tell me you've started a blog...)

Sharon in NE said...

I see what Leigh means! Great layout! Love Poochie!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...