Pages

For Sale

Friday, June 20, 2008

So thoughtful!


I created this card yesterday, inspired by the colors of my son's shirt--Green Galore, Night of Navy & Brocade Blue, as a thank you for a wonderful baby gift from my SIL's parents. I wish I would've taken a picture of the whole ensemble which consisted of all handmade items--a hooded bath towel, 2 soft cotton crocheted washclothes, and a wonderfully brightly colored crib blanket. It was all tied together with a beautiful bright green ribbon which I fully intended to use on this card, but it was just too wide (7/8" I believe). So, I opted for this bright green Offray felt ric rac instead. Well, guess what?! Over at Splitcoaststampers, yesterday's Ways To Use It Challenge #171 was to use ric rac--a double play for me! Isn't it funny how things just work out sometimes?!

Have a wonderful afternoon and happy weekend!

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Cool amy love these colors, so sweet.

Erika H. said...

What an adorable card. I love that felt ric rac...it is the perfect touch.

Sonia said...

Love the colors.
You did a Adorable Card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...