Pages

For Sale

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

SC180--take 2!


Another submission for SCS Sketch Challenge 180! I have a dear friend who, along with my brother, Bart, planted my vegetable garden yesterday...guess who's getting a big ol' thank you note?!

I know, I know-- you're probably wondering about the *Regal Rose* tomato, but I thought the color went so well with this garden green gingham that I've had lying on my stamp table waiting to be used for about a month now! Sadly, after looking at this card though, I think I should have used my favorite ribbon--you know, the May Arts black/cream striped ribbon that I just {love}?! Back to the table!


Supplies: Paper--Garden Green, Whisper White, Regal Rose, Basic Black, dp from Target; Ink--Regal Rose, Garden Green, Basic Black; Stamps--Vegetable Garden, CHF Making the Grade; Accessories--green gingham.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...