Pages

For Sale

Monday, June 23, 2008

Reach for the ball!


A quick card to stick in my daughter's bag that is *almost* packed for volleyball camp starting today! I used Karen Stolper's image from American Art Stamp and a sentiment from AAS as well, changing the word *stars* to *ball*, as in volleyball, wink! The volleyballs are punched with 1/4" and 1/2" circle punches to replace the stars...c'mon, work with me--they look like volleyballs, right?! Designer paper is from K&Co's Marcella 4x6 pad.

I'd better get this in her bag and get myself off to summer school--chao!

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Just perfect for your daughter, love it Amy. Still waiting for my stamps.

Erika H. said...

I bet your daughter loved this...what a great card. I love the colors.

Buy elo boost said...

We wager your own child cherished this particular... such a excellent greeting card. I really like the actual colours.

LOL Boost



Cheap FUT 14 Coins

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...