Pages

For Sale

Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Pretties


If you tuned in yesterday, you saw a pretty straight-forward, simple sketch that I used for an anniversary card for my DH. Guess what?! I'm using it *again* today! Something I've learned about myself as a stamper is that I tend to use the same sketch/layout over and over once I've found one that I really like! I think it's that whole *stamping with efficiency* thing?? Earlier this week I put my laundry list of to-do cards in INK, thinking that I'd accomplish them by week's end if I did so, and guess what--I did accomplish the whole stinkin' list! There are 2 versions of a sympathy card of which I made 2 of each, for a total of 4; and one wedding card. I must say I like the elegant look of each with the addition of flat sided pearls from my SU! My Pretties kit. This sketch also gave me the opportunity (don't you love it when your stampin' stuff gives you *opportunities*?!)to use some pretty SU! designer papers, both of which are retired--Enchante & Au Chocolat. Speaking of retired things, I also used SU! sentiments from retired sets--Brighter Tomorrow and one of the All Year Cheer sets.


Thanks for stopping by...have a wonderful weekend!

Supplies used: Stamps--All Year Cheer, A Brighter Tomorrow; Paper--Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Blush Blossom, Au Chocolat, Enchante; Ink--Palette Burnt Umber, White Craft Ink; Accessories--My Pretties flat sided pearls, Scor-Pal (embossed lines beneath sentiment).

4 comments:

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Why, oh why, do I have to find out you have a blog by seeing your name on someone else's blogroll?! That's just wrong and you should be ashamed of yourself. I think I might just have to blog about your insulting behavior. (I'm too irked to mention that your cards are gorgeous, as always, btw.)

Hmphf!

Jenn said...

Your cards are so beautiful and elegant!!! TFS!!! :D

Carolyn King said...

Beautiful beautiful! Love this wonderful sketch and the cards are just so elegant. Glad you started bloggin!

SmilynStef said...

I love that layout ... what elegant sympathy cards with the pearkls.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...