Pages

For Sale

Thursday, June 12, 2008

hello!


I just love this *hello* stamp from CTMH's set, Say It In Style, so of course, I keep using it over and over and over! The freshly cut grass was inspired by a placecard featured in the March 2008 issue of Martha Stewart Living magazine, page 54 to be exact. I added a felt flower, a strip of Offray microspool felt ric rac and a few buttons to finish it off and it's ready to be mailed!

One little *oops*: I was so excited about the grass that I attached it to the card base before stamping my stem, so you can see that my flower stem is growing in front of the grass!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Look at that grass! And the flower! TOO cool!

Erika H. said...

What a fresh and fun card. If you wouldn't have mentioned the stem in front of the grass...I would have never noticed. Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...