Pages

For Sale

Monday, June 30, 2008

Good Gossip!



Let's face it, a few cocktails and our tongues loosin' up...which usually leads to some good gossip now and again, snort!


I've had this Rubber Stampede Cocktail Border stamp in my possession for some time now and have never inked it up...so sad. I decided to give my Cocktail Border some shine with Crystal Effects dabbed here and there as you can see in the closeup shot. Sentiment is by My Favorite Things' Twisted Sentiments set.


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your happy hour tonight!


Supplies
Stamps: Rubber Stampede Cocktail Border; MFT Twisted Sentiments
Ink: Palette Noir Black; reinkers Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, Pomegranate, Saffron, Blue Bayou, Pumpkin
Paper: SU! Spring Silhouettes dsp; Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Accessories: Crystal Effects, brads, blender pen

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a fun card! love that drinking stamp - is it happy hour yet???!!!

Christina Fischer said...

I have that stamp and love it! I don't ink it up nearly enough -- thanks for the nudge! It's five o'clock somewhere, right? ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...