Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Color Challenge 170: Adorable Ava!


See, I told you if I put down in *ink* the list of cards I need to make, I'd be more likely to get them done, and I did! Actually, after posting my *Little Guy* card this morning, I popped over to Splitcoaststampers to see about the Tuesday Color Challenge. Well, lo and behold, it was a perfect color combo for a baby girl card: Real Red, Regal Rose & So Saffon--whoo hoo! Thus being said, here's my adorable baby girl card. One of the Occupational Therapists at school/work just had a baby girl and named her Ava, so I thought a glittery red chipboard *a* would be perfect, plus the fact that I've been wanting to make a glittery chipboard monogram for some time now!


Have a glittery day Ü

Supplies: SU! Warm Words; Basic Grey chipboard; CTMH buttons; Provo Craft designer paper; SU! So Saffron, Regal Rose and Real Red ink and paper; SU! red glitter.

4 comments:

Jamie Martin said...

Beautiful card! I'm going to work on the challenge now, I'm on the west coast and feel so far behind after seeing all of the posts for this challenge already :)

Jenn said...

Beautiful card, I love it!!! I had no idea you had a blog and I am so glad I found it. I love seeing your work over on SCS!!! :D
TFS!!! :D

Erika H. said...

Yay! You have a blog...can't wait to see what you have in store! Love the glittery card.

Unknown said...

love, love, love this! great *sparkle*!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...