Pages

For Sale

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Boys wil be Boys!



I was so busy outdoors yesterday, replanting a perennial garden with DH (that's a story for another day!), that I completely forgot, or as I like to say *frog-got*, to check out Jen's Sketch For You To Try Saturday. Needless to say I didn't do one lick of stamping either--oh, the horror! Here's Jen's sketch and here's what I came up with. Come play along, and if you do, remember to type in the keyword SFYTT.

Have a wonderful Sunday Ü

*ETA: Where are my manners?! Geesh...I *frog-got* to tell you to check out my playmates' versions of Jen's sketch!

Carole
Shannan
Susan

Supplies:
Stamps~CHF For The Men
Paper~Always Artichoke, K&Co. Marcella pad
Ink~Ranger Walnut Ink
Accessories~Mustard hemp, brads, 1/4" square punch, piercing tool/template

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

FABulous! I happen to see this on SCS and found out about your blog...I'm thrilled! I'm a huge fan of your work :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Amy how cool is this, awesome job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...